Sobeys Inc. in Windsor, NS
Requisition ID: 122602
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: Atlantic Store Operations
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: 0672 Windsor Sobeys
Postal Code: B0N2T0
A proudly Canadian company with more than 100 years in the food business, Sobeys Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Empire Company Limited, headquartered in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. The Sobeys name is synonymous with quality and passion. Now we've brought it to liquor stores across Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Here's how: in 1993, the Alberta Provincial Government announced the privatization of the liquor retail industry. Capitalizing on this important change, we launched Western Cellars, which opened its first location in Spruce Grove in November 1995. In 2014 Sobeys Liquor acquired Safeway Wine & Spirits. Since then, we've grown steadily to over 100 locations across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.™
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Bakery Clerk is responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. The Clerk will deliver exceptional customer service, foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety, corporate policies, and other programs and initiatives
- Provide customer service to meet customer needs
- Keep work area clean and presentable
- Process customer Bakery orders
- Perform program execution and merchandising of product
- Handle and prepare Bakery products
- Increase store sales by actively promoting products
- Participate in the training of junior staff
- Order and receive stock in accordance with company inventory control procedures as required
- Process department shrink
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment as per Company requirements
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.