Forklift Operator/ Material Handler
Atlas Structural Systems in Moncton, NB
Forklift Operator / Material Handler
Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Material Handlers work in the yard picking lumber for the saw or taking cut lumber to the assembly area.
- Follows procedures and demonstrates safe work behaviours
- Communicates and works with the team
- Loads, unloads, replenishes and restocks various areas
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work outside in variable temperatures and weather conditions
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Medical & Dental Benefits, RRSP's - after three months
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.