Marketing Content Specialist
Marketing Content Specialist, ANBL (Alcool NB Liquor)
Do you "dare to do better" with everything you do?
Are you a creative storyteller who can always find the right words to engage with customers?
Can you easily connect with any audience across any platform or medium?
Are you a trend spotter who stays up to date with the latest consumer and social trends?
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager and in collaboration with the Marketing department, the Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for creating content to support the organization's marketing and promotional goals, including email campaigns, social media posts, website updates, advertising materials, etc. for traditional and digital media. Further responsibilities include:
- Copywriting for a wide range of marketing materials and customer segments
- Creating new pieces of content for various mediums and platforms
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and create customized content opportunities
- Ensuring designs meet business objectives
- Analyzing and presenting market research data from a local/New Brunswick perspective
What do you need to be successful?
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or similar
- 2+ years' experience in strategic marketing content development
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge of social media and email marketing content development
- Understanding customer journey mapping, including key points of acquisition, engagement, retention, and brand awareness
It would be fantastic if you also had:
- Prior marketing experience within the Retail, CPG, or Food & Beverage industries
- Photography and videography experience
- Familiarity with Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Experience using Content Management Systems and website analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Bilingualism in both official languages is preferred
- Reporting into the ANBL Retail Operations Centre (ROC) in Fredericton, New Brunswick (option to work remotely within New Brunswick, with availability for monthly in-person meetings)
What's in it for you?
Being part of the ANBL team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary, we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth, and Service Opportunities.
Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy, and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements.
Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL offers many types of internal and external activities to support your development needs, including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community; offering a paid volunteer day each year and many opportunities to contribute to your community throughout the year.
How do I join the ANBL Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than November 30, 2020.
Only those under consideration will be contacted. We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com