Civil Engineering Technician
Gulf Operators, Ltd. in Saint John, NB
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Gulf Operators, Ltd. is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations!
We are currently recruiting for an energetic Civil Engineering Technician, to be located in Saint John, N.B. This is a great opportunity for you to jumpstart your career, get hands-on field experience in the heavy construction industry and learn from our team of strong civil professionals.
- Estimating job requirements and completing quantitative surveys
- Laying out jobs plans and activities, as well as coordinating equipment and resources
- Directing and on-site subcontractors
- Tracking the costs associated with the project
- Ensuring that jobs are done incompliance with safety policies and procedures
- Construction layout, quality verification, ability to resolve design issues in the field
- As-built summary
-Education Required: Associates Degree, specifically Civil Engineering Technology Degree (C.E.T), or a Survey Technology Program
- Years of Experience Required: 1-3 years, with preference in the heavy construction field
- Microsoft Project and Auto CAD
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Willing to take ownership and run with creative ideas
- Must be able to excel in a fast-and team-based environment
- Gold Seal Certification would be considered an asset
This is a full-time opportunity, with a competitive compensation package which includes Health, Drug & Dental and RRSP's and other benefits.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.