Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing, Loyalty Program Support #JoinOurFamily
Sobeys Inc. in Stellarton, NS
Requisition ID: 121821
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: Finance Business Support
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Part Time or Full Time: Full Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: King St. Office
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Sobeys has an exciting permanent opportunity available as a Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing, Loyalty Program Support within the National Finance department. This role is based out of our offices in Stellarton, Nova Scotia.
As a Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing, Loyalty Program Support with Sobeys you will:
- Provide complex financial analysis and modelling using large datasets and provide business decision support to the Marketing teams, having responsibility for Loyalty Program reporting on a consolidated basis and banner level basis for actual results, budgeting, forecasting and related reporting and analysis.
- Provide modelling of actual, forecast and budgeting implications of Loyalty Program Business Plans.
- Create and monitor weekly, and periodic Loyalty Program Reporting and work to resolve issues requiring resolution to ensure the accuracy of Management reporting.
- Compile and analyze Loyalty Program sales and cost elements in order to identify and develop an understanding of trends, targets, and areas of improvement nationally, and/or by Business Unit with value-add analysis.
- Responsible for ongoing gap and opportunity analysis and integration into larger Business Unit P&Ls.
- Collaborate with Marketing to implement harmonized KPI reporting that is timely, insightful, and actionable.
- Work with Corporate FP&A and Business Finance Support, Operations as required on budgets and forecast consolidation.
Your experience and resume will show us:
- 5+ years related work experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Accounting/Finance
- MBA and/or Professional designation or working towards one (CA, CGA, CMA, CFA)
- Working knowledge of SAP, SAPBW
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working with Loyalty Programs
If you feel that this describes the kind of work you want to do, and you are excited about what Sobeys has to offer, then we look forward to reviewing your application. Please ensure that you take the time to ensure your profile shows us why you're the most qualified applicant for the role.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Canadian company with a clear vision and focus. We are only accepting online applications and welcome applications from all qualified people interested in this challenge.
Sobeys offers our employees many valuable benefits such as:
- Growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan (based on company performance)
- Pension Plan
- Flexible health and dental benefits plan
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Opportunity for internal mobility to other departments and/or promotions (for employees who are strong performers)
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.