Upper River Valley Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1153015
Horizon Health Network in Waterville, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2020-48244 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Upper River Valley
FACILITY: Upper River Valley Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Day; Evening; Night; Rotating; TEMP: November 30, 2020 to November 24, 2021; Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care within the scope of professional practice to patients and families during their critical care, surgical or medical experience. Performs other duties as assigned. May be reassigned throughout the department as required.
- Active registration with NANB
- Current BCLS certification
- Demonstrates teaching, communication and team building skills
- Demonstrates assessment skills and ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly changing priorities and complex patient care needs.
- Good work and attendance record
- Physically able to perform assigned duties.
- ACLS certified or willing to obtain
- TNCC, ENPC certification preferred or willing to obtain
- BCMI certification or willing to obtain
- Demonstrated ability to safely transport patients i.e., ambulance transfers
- 1 year Critical Care experience preferred or willing to take the Critical Care Course
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by November 25, 2020.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2020- 48244 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.