Courtesy Clerk in Fredericton, NB #JoinOurFamily
Sobeys Inc. in Fredericton, NB
Requisition ID: 119924
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: Operations
Part Time or Full Time: Part Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: New Brunswick (CA-NB)
Location: 0349 Brookside Sobeys
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Provide friendly and professional customer service. Package customer orders and assist with other requests from the front end. Actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Provide customer service to meet customer needs
- Provide carry out services to customers
- Complete sanitary procedures to ensure a clean department
- Ensure adequate department supply levels
- Merchandise Front End Department
- Assist other departments and functions as required
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Partial High School
- No previous experience required
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.