Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
This position involves computer data entry in the Reception and Admitting Department. The incumbent must be able to collect confidential patient information required to adequately complete the registration and the admission process for different categories of patients. .
- Secretarial course of at least one year with high school diploma/GED;
- Ability to work with a computer and to be accurate on computer data entry;
- Ability to complete the medical terminology course as per set deadline;
- Ability to establish priorities;
- Effective communication skills and ability to treat patients, visitors, etc. with courtesy;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- T he employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"