Payments Analyst I
IGT in Moncton, NB
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join an emerging team with a startup mentality that is working on new product and services in the gaming and lottery industry? Then you may be the perfect candidate to join our expanding Payments team.
This is a key, highly visible position that demonstrates integrity and accountability being responsible for analysis and reconciliation of systems and related cashless payments. Reports directly to the Manager, Funds Management.
What IGT will do for you
- At IGT you will have an opportunity to have a diverse career experience at a large international corporation and leading gaming technology and service provider
- On the Cashless Payments team, you are provided the opportunity to operate with an entrepreneurial approach and be a part of the movement to modernize the gaming and lottery industry
- As part of the teams funds management services function, this position offers visibility and interaction with Management, Customers and 3rd Party vendors
- IGT offers excellent benefits
What you will do for IGT
- Reconcile payment processor's cashless reported sales to internal systems and bank accounts, investigating with third party payment service providers and/or IGT internal technology departments on discrepancies as necessary
- Creating daily, weekly, and monthly settlement statements to applicable customers for cashless activity
- Prepare wire transfer requests utilizing internal control processes
- Prepare daily and weekly cash position reports for multiple bank accounts
- Verify and process payment adjustments requests via third party portals
- Support cashless program analysis and costing exercises through various financial analysis including bank sales, fees and chargebacks
- Perform operational tasks through policies and procedures related to Payments
- Conduct in-depth data analysis, validation, and investigation as neededusing multiple systems, consolidating data, and manually manipulating large sets of data
- Generate ad-hoc reports and additional duties as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Holds a bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or Management) or equivalent experience
- Self-leadership, an entrepreneurial spirit and ready to hit the ground running
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to understand business needs and interact at all levels of the business
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach, resilience in front of change and obstacles
- A team player who enjoys researching and troubleshooting with an innovative and self-sufficient outlook
- Highly analytical thinker, proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and solutions simultaneously
- Proficiency in Excel and data manipulation and reporting tool
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Have an understanding of the unique qualities to work in a small independent team
Keys to Success
•Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .