Opportunities for ILS Analysts
Fleetway Inc. in Halifax, NS
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ILS ANALYSTS:
- AR&M SPECIALISTS
- Maintenance Specialists
- Reliability Specialists
Chart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...
What to Expect:
This posting is for future opportunities for ILS Analysts and Reliability & Maintainability Engineering Specialists with Fleetway Inc. Applications will be reviewed by our recruiter as they are received. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications and desired work location- Halifax, Ottawa, St. John's or Victoria. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway's experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation.
The Integrated Logistic Support Analyst performs the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and Availability, Reliability and Maintainability activities designed to provide subcontractors, management and customers the ILS data deliverables to influence engineering designs and to create the life cycle support products for systems and/or equipment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Certified Engineering Technologist or QL5 RCN certification
- Years of Experience Required:
- 2-10 years of proficiency with MIL-STD-1388-2B, GEIA-STD-0007 and other military/commercial specifications related to reliability, maintainability, availability, FMECA, RCM, LCC, LORA, LSA
- Familiarity with computer modeling for reliability analysis, logistic support analysis and spares modeling
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances
- Prepare Logistic Support Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, Life Cycle Costing, Sparing Analysis, Maintenance Task Analysis to create the logistics and maintenance documentation to support end items through their entire life cycle
- Conduct reliability prediction, reliability block modeling, failure mode effects and criticality analysis, reliability centered maintenance (RCM) availability prediction and maintainability prediction to influence the design of marine platforms and ships and develop life cycle support products
- Analyze contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes and other data to plan and develop LSA and AR&M activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product
- Perform special research or technical studies critical to ARM, RCM, maintenance and logistic support functions
What We Offer:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Flexible work hours
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program
- Company jacket, casual Friday's
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
If you are interested in applying for a current or future ILS Analyst career opportunity with JDI, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. Additionally, in your covering letter, we ask if you could identify how your work background and experience aligns with the job profile and requirements.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Fleetway Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. Fleetway Inc. is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.