Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : MSP
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Tracadie Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Electrodiagnosis
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
STATUS : Temporary part-time (approximately 12 months)
FTE : 0.6
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Performs a variety of diagnostic procedures to assist physicians in the diagnosis of electrophysiological and mechanical function of the heart.
- High school graduation plus an additional cardiology technologist program/course of over one and up to two years;
- Must be registered and in good standing with the New Brunswick Society of Cardiology Technologists;
- Effective communication skills and ability to display courtesy towards patients, visitors, and others;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "