Opportunity for Business Improvement Analyst - Green Belt
Transportation and Logistics Divisional Services in Saint John, NB
Business Improvement Analyst
The Transportation and Logistics division of JD Irving, Inc. is comprised of a dynamic group of unique and successful businesses in the marine, railway and trucking sectors ( www.jdirving.com ) . We are a recognized leader in freight movement and logistics services. We offer a fast-paced and progressive work environment, with exposure to a wide range of operational initiatives and a focus on the future with our new Digital Strategy. Our businesses are diverse and exciting, and our quality products and services meet and often exceed our customer expectations because we believe in continuous improvement and innovation. We are growing our businesses, transforming our operations, maximizing our results and energizing our employees through investment and progressive technology that is making a difference. We value people and teamwork, and we seek and develop the very best talent to ensure that WE DELIVER!
Our division is currently seeking a Business Improvement Analyst located in our Saint John, N.B head office.
The successful candidate is an enthusiastic communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You will work with key stakeholders in our businesses to build and leverage cohesive relationships toward the achievement of organizational goals and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Partner with senior leadership to determine business improvement initiatives in alignment with strategic goals
- Lead business improvement initiatives including process / operational improvements, digital transformations, or revenue generating projects
- Coach project team members and leaders in best practices for Lean Tools and Methodologies, including change management
- Create, manage and communicate project documentation to achieve objectives, including chartering, action plans / check ins and KPI tracking
- Conduct and utilize internal and extenal benchmarking to enhance internal processes for the business improvement team and our businesses
- Undergraduate Degree
- Accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and demonstrated work experience in business improvement or process improvement tools and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication, facilitation and influencing skills at all levels (including front line staff and senior leadership)
- Ability to analyze problems/opportunities for efficiencies and make recommendations for improvements
- Project management experience considered an asset
Please apply online for this career opportunity.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Transportation Services Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.