Kent Building Supplies in Fredericton, NB
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Office Managers keep the store running. They schedule and supervise cashiers and are responsible for administration of expenses, receiving and inventory. They play a key role in training and motivating associates.
Typical career steps are to work in administration at head office or to become an assistant store manager.
- Owns various processes such as recruitment, processing payroll, benefits education and associate recognition
- Completes daily deposits, inventory adjustments, ledger review, confirms credits and orders supplies
- Leads the office by demonstrating the highest standards of safety and customer service
- Communicates information and priorities to associates and ensures they have the direction and tools needed to complete their tasks
- Manages associate performance through feedback and identifying development opportunities
- Handles associate and customer concerns in a fair and professional manner
- Is organized and able to manage priorities
- Can handle confidential information in a way that builds trust
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced supervisor
- Retail or customer service experience is an asset
- A safe work environment
- A comprehensive full-time benefits package
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Apply Online Today!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.