Competition #: 1-11826 EXT
Salary: $36,374 to $51,246
Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources - Employee - Experience
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: November 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the HR Director, Employee Experience, the incumbent will provide administrative support for the occupational health physician and Director of Employee Experience and, as needed, act as a resource for the occupational health service for administrative tasks. The successful candidate will perform specialized and confidential secretarial and office tasks with discretion and diplomacy in the course of their assigned duties. The daily work may be complex and varied with short deadlines. Organize various meetings by setting suitable dates, gathering the necessary information and documents, preparing agendas, notifying the people concerned, attending meetings, and recording, preparing and distributing meeting minutes .
- Secondary school diploma and executive administrative assistant diploma of at least two years in length or any other training deemed equivalent;
- Extensive work experience in the administrative, executive and medical fields, namely at least five years' experience as an executive or medical secretary
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and ease learning computer tools;
- Excellent skills for taking notes during meetings and writing minutes;
- Very good organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to manage workload and multiple priorities;
- Ability to produce reports;
- Respect for confidentiality of medical information;
- Close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness;
- Diplomacy in carrying out assigned tasks;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to cope with stress;
- Good listening skills;
- Initiative, discernment and good judgment;
- Ability to speak and explain using simple language;
- Customer service mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network
Written and spoken competence in English and in French are required .
1. The classification of this position will be studied by the Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ).
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.