Process Improvement Lead
Atlas Structural Systems in Moncton, NB
Atlas Structural Systems specializes in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural components including roof, wall and floor systems for residential and commercial construction projects in Atlantic Canada. Reporting to the General Manager, the Process Improvement Lead will assume direct responsibility of managing and streamlining assigned projects within our 8 locations.
The role is a combination of leading improvement projects, facilitation of workshops and coaching on appropriate application of Lean Six Sigma tools. The successful candidate will manage teams, equipment, resources, and any other necessary tools to deploy appropriate improvement activities.
- Lead process improvement projects across various functional areas of the organization using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Facilitate and conduct kaizen events (rapid improvement).
- Promote continuous improvement through various forms of communication.
- Drive Lean culture and tools deployment to deliver measurable improvements across dimensions of safety, quality, environment and productivity.
- Collaborate closely with sites leadership while holding people accountable for their work.
- Ensure project teams are utilizing the appropriate improvement methodology.
- Report progress and results to senior management.
- Periodic travel will be required for training or project work.
- Post-Secondary Education; Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred
- 3 years experience implementing continuous improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification would be an asset -
- Bilingual English and French is an asset .
- Strong cross-functional strategic leadership, communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable information in small or large groups in a clear,concise, and professional manner.
- Advanced problem solving capabilities, attention to detail and numerical aptitude.
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to lead and coach/develop others in problem-solving and root cause analysis - Ability to lead change at all levels of the organization - Proficient knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits; life and disability insurance; RRSP
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. To learn more about our products and services, click here. Atlas
Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.