GEM Healthcare is a leader in providing safe, efficient and quality care and has the vacancy for the following:
Casual Dietary Aide
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Serving meals to residents
- Cleaning, including dining room after meals
- Food prep
- Ensuring client confidentiality stays enforced
- Must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position
- Valid Food Handlers Course required
- Grade XII education or equivalent
- Reliable with a good attendance record and a cheerful disposition
- Ability to work a schedule of flexible hours/ shifts inclusive of days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must take initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Reliable with a good attendance record and cheerful disposition.
- Respectful and hard working team player with professional and courteous manner
- Clear and satisfactory Police Record and Vulnerable Sector check within the last 6 months
- Previous experience working with seniors would be an asset
Wages based on UNIFOR contract.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume quoting Dietary to:
Amy DeCoste - Director of Support Services
The Mira Nursing Home
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you.