Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Did you know that a global leader in IT/BPO operates right here, in Riverview, New Brunswick? It's true! Tech Mahindra employs over 121,000 people in over 90 different countries! We have an amazing global culture that has chosen to put the wellness of our employees first!
On the heels of celebrating our first year of operation in New Brunswick, we are continuing to grow which means lots of opportunity for you to build a real career with our dynamic, enthusiastic and fun team. We are currently hiring Customer Service Associates to work with some of the global brands we support. These are openings specifically targeted at individuals who want to deliver exceptional service, get noticed by our leadership team and move upward within the organization. Specifically, we are seeking teammates who can;
- Deliver world-class aid to our fantastic partners
- Build relationships and become trusted advisors
- Focus on problem solving
- Find creative and thoughtful ways to continue to make Tech Mahindra a world leader
If you are an exceptional communicator, care about the details, know how to multi-task and love to learn, we want you! Come join a growing team who are building an amazing culture! We provide competitive wages, free parking and great medical, dental and vision benefits the day you are hired. Like we said, we put your wellness first!
We presently have openings for Bilingual candidates only this time for a class starting on Monday, November 2, 2020. These are full time career positions for people who enjoy helping clients with their requests. You are also flexible with your schedule since our hours of operations are 7am to 3:30am, 7 days a week and on Holidays.
The Contact Center Associate support the consumers by taking in-bound calls. They answer customer's inquiries about products such as clothes, shoes, jewelry, small decorating items for bedrooms and bathrooms, kitchen items and much more. They also solve issues related to orders that the clients have placed on the On Line shopping site. This center has no aggressive quotas on sales, we concentrate on servicing our customers and their needs. These openings are to work from the office, however the training will be done from home for a duration of 2 weeks. We do follow all the process dictated by Health Canada Organization when it comes to Social Distancing during this Covid-19 Period.
We are looking for candidates who are fluently Bilingual, in the official languages of NB, meaning French and English.
Pay rate of $16.46 per hour during training and nesting and then there is a performance and attendance Bonus where you can earn up to $1.08 extra per hour.
· Answer incoming calls from customers who need assistance placing orders who are seeking information or who have service related inquiries.
· Utilize appropriate sales techniques to build good customer relationships and enhance the buying experience for the customer.
· Provide assistance when clients are ordering clothing, shoes, jewelry, decorative items and etc.
· Set appropriate expectations for the customer and exceed customer commitments.
· Follow-up on issues for customers until resolution is reached.
· Record details of contacts received in various systems.
· Provide accurate information to customers regarding the billing, shipping and handling of their order.
· Communicate policies and procedures to the customer in a positive manner.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent verbal communication skills and good listening skills.
· Must be fluently Bilingual, in the official languages of NB, meaning French and English
· Ability to stay calm under pressure.
· Dependable attendance work history.
· Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately.
· Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task.
· Computer literate - able to learn and utilize multiple systems.
· Ability to listen, talk and type at the same time.
· Able to type a minimum of 35 words typing per minute.
· Able to write professional follow up or response e-mails to customers
· Able to clear a Background check.
Work With Us
What we offer:
· Great Medical, Dental and Vision benefits where Tech Mahindra pays the Premiums at 100% and they start from first day of employment.
· Opportunity to work in a professional environment
· Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
· Great opportunity for growth since we strongly believe in promoting from within
· Many perks with many companies
· Complimentary coffee/tea and hot chocolate
· Free Parking
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services is the Business Process Outsourcing unit of Tech Mahindra, which is $4.9 Billion dollar conglomerate operating from more than 90 countries with a workforce of 121, 840+.
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services provides Next Gen Digital CX & Back Office services across multiple industries, which include Communication, Media & Entertainment, Retail & CPG, Healthcare & Life Science, Banking & Financial Services, Transport, Hospitality & Logistics and Manufacturing & Utilities.
We work on the ideology to disrupt customer's legacy process by digitalizing its end-to-end product lifecycle by introducing AAC (Automation, Analytics & Consulting) methodology with focus on improving & delivering perpetual positive CX. With the emphasis on incubating BPaaS elucidations (Including our comprehensive technology alliance relationship), which include Platform & Point Solutions of plug and play model, we look forward to achieve optimum productivity by cannibalizing, transforming and delivering positive CX.
The Mahindra Group is a USD 21 billion federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. It enjoys a leadership position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world's largest tractor company, by volume. It also enjoys a strong presence in agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel, amongst other businesses. Headquartered in India, Mahindra employs over 200,000 people across 100 countries. Learn more about Mahindra on www.mahindra.com / Twitter and Facebook: @MahindraRise