Specialist Rehab Product
Sobeys Inc. in Moncton, NB
Requisition ID: 113866
Career Group: Store Careers
Job Category: National Pharmacy
Travel Requirements: 50%+
Part Time or Full Time: Full Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: New Brunswick (CA-NB)
Location: 0833 Moncton Rehab Equip Ctr Lawtons
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Rehabilitation Product Specialist is an integral part of the Lawtons Home Health Care team with a focus on the assessment, recommendation and sale of rehab and mobility equipment to Lawtons store customers and external healthcare providers, such as long-term care, hospitals and rehab centers. Actively contributes to a positive and productive working environment.
Sales - Customer offering
- Understand and respond to local market needs and competition.
- Demonstrate superior account management skills
- Develop deep and broad product knowledge in order to provide effective presentations to potential customers
- Role model and reinforce customer service expectations on a daily basis for all staff.
- Develop strong working relationships with Occupational Therapists, nursing and other allied healthcare professionals in territory
- Respond quickly and knowledgeably to customer inquires
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets and report as required on progress
- Participate with manager on planning and forecasting sales and growth areas for the business
- Ensure corporate credit card is paid in full each month
- Submit properly completed expense reports
- Attend training as required.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends.
- Demonstrate positive, productive customer service and co-worker relationships on a daily basis
- Provide feedback as to how to improve our offering for our customers and environment for our staff
- Order equipment and EMR
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
Coordinate maintenance of store equipment and repairs.
- As requested by the company
- 3 years sales experience
- Valid driver's license and clean abstract
- Computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the experience in the rehab and mobility industry
- High school or equivalent
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Related industry experience
- May be required to lift up to 50lbs
- Two person lift required for weights exceeding 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Physical work including; but not limited to bending, lifting, and reaching
- Exposure to varying temperatures over short periods of time
- Exposure to sanitation and cleaning chemicals
- Flexible hours and overtime
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.