Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Corporate Continuous Improvement team in the position of Learning Designer within J.D. Irving, Limited. This position is located at our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Previous training or experience in instructional design would be an asset
- Create engaging course content and learning activities to support the continuous improvement training and development goals of the Company.
- Work with the various JDI businesses to define specific training needs for target audiences.
- Benchmark continuous improvement training programs in other businesses.
- Support the development of the overall training curriculum for the organization.
- Assist in the delivery of training and assessment of its outcomes.
- Aid in the coordination of training venues/materials for classes
- Provide analysis on training outcomes and results to leadership
To apply for this career opportunity please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.