Manager, Assurance & Accounting
Our client is one of Canada fastest growing national Accounting firms, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture that fosters collaboration and a balanced lifestyle. They are looking to add a Manager, Assurance and Accounting to their Mount Pearl office in Newfoundland.
The ideal candidate would lead multiple client engagement teams and be responsible for the completion of audits, compliance tax engagements, budgeting, internal controls, financial and accounting transactions. With a client base of mainly small to medium size businesses, the successful candidate would have a solid understanding of Canadian GAAP and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, providing technical expertise in audit and assurance. Experience in working with accounting and tax software such as Caseware, Profile, Quickbooks and Simply Accounting preferred.
- Completion of CPA designation
- Minimum 4 to 5 years relevant work experience in a public accounting environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Canadian GAAP
- Solid understanding of business, accounting, management and practice development prinicples
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as Caseware, Profile, Quickbooks and Simply Accounting.
Work With Us
In return, you will receive a competitive base salary, bonus, generous paid time off, a group pension plan and wellness subsidy. They are also committed to your personal growth by offering professional development assistance.
Recognized as one of Canadas best places to work, you could be part of their growth.