Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will be managing the communication network and providing administrative and clerical support to the Nursing Unit.
- High-school diploma or GED and medical secretary diploma or postsecondary secretarial course (minimum of one year) with additional medical terminology training;
- Recent work experience in the secretarial field;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and office automation applications and ability to use;
- Ability to work during very busy periods and effectively manage priorities;
- Calm and flexible nature;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network;
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "