Regional Retail Manager- North Western, NL
Chandler in Multiple Locations
Corner Brook, NL | Mount Pearl, NL
REGIONAL RETAIL MANAGER- NORTH WESTERN, NL
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you innovative, flexible, and motivated by winning? If so, we are the right team for you!
The successful candidate will have previous leadership experience and good knowledge of business processes, strategy, performance improvement and value measurement.
- Lead North Western, NL Branches to success, exceed customers' expectations and increase sales
- Maintain operation of a clean, organized, and well-maintained facilities
- Work with Division Managers' and sales teams to grow sales volume
- Managing Budgets, liaising with Head Office
- Initiate and ensure compliance with Health & Safety Legislation
- 2 years management experience in a fast-paced environment, preference given to retail background
- P&L Statement responsibility
- Proven ability to meet or exceed the financial goals
- Experience in performance management, specifically goal setting
- Highly organized with exceptional time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to Manage conflict and stress
- Computer skills including Microsoft office, and management software
Applicants will ideally have completed post-secondary education and an excellent knowledge of business practices.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today! We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.