Communication and Networking Coordinator
The Gaia Project is excited to be hiring a bilingual Communications & Networking Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a one-year contract with the opportunity to expand into a renewed role with the organization.
We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in social settings and enjoys crafting creative content. You are organized, extroverted and love making connections.
Our ideal candidate will have some exposure to the environmental or clean growth industry or a genuine personal interest in this field. You have an aptitude for event planning, brand marketing, social media and general communications work. Bilingualism is required.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for two branches of the organization, Networking Management and Communications Support.
Your key role in the Networking Management capacity is to connect NB youth to careers in the New Brunswick Clean Growth Economy.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing a list of interested partners with careers in the clean growth sector of NB.
- Build and maintain relationships with clean economy leaders.
- Connecting teachers and their students with clean growth industry leaders to ensure hands-on projects are authentic and facilitated with confidence.
- Collect information for booklet development on career path planning and report on all activities between students, teachers and industry.
- Oversee the development of a "Green Careers" booklet for students and teachers to showcase a range of options for students that lead to local career opportunities.
Your role within the Communication capacity will be as follows:
- Support the Communications Manager with the branding and organizational identity across all communications streams.
- Contribute to the development and distribution of various communications materials, including announcements, blogs, news releases, annual reports, visual promotional materials, and newsletters.
- Support the Communications Manager with the organization's website, social media presence, online sharing tools, media relations, and public engagement materials.
- Coordinate and support the Gaia staff team in the development of key messages and communications tools and materials for programs, campaigns and events.
- Support the design and delivery of Annual Reports and funder reporting.
- Other tasks as assigned
Work With Us
The Gaia Project is a New Brunswick based NGO working in the space of environmental education. We offer flexible work schedules and environment as well as an RRSP matching plan, robust healthcare plan, and a competitive salary and vacation package. If this role is a fit for you, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Gaia Project Communications Coordinator.