Administrative Services Level 3
Administrative Services Level 3
Two temporary full-time positions
Who we are
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to have timely access to information for decision-making. The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project is a business transformation project that will result in redesigned business processes and the implementation of a solution for human resources, finance and procurement.
We are a team filled with people who are passionate about business transformation and seek to deliver the best experience for the Government of New Brunswick. At ERP, we're committed to our work through collaborative approaches, having fun and most importantly to each other's success.
Our dynamic, progressive team of professionals' work in an environment in which you can learn, grow, create and support innovative strategies to help GNB deliver on its new transformational business objectives.
If you are
A fun, creative thinker that possesses strong interpersonal skills, execution capabilities, communication skills ability to think on your feet and are excited about bringing that expertise to ERP, then this role is for you! Do what you love, alongside others who are just as passionate as you are!
If you are an organized and experienced, enthusiastic about nurturing teamwork collaboration, and excel in assisting with project coordination in a successful way, join a team that is striving towards to improve access to information for decision making. Apply today.
What you will do
Work directly with the Project Manager and Business Functional Owners (BFO) to assist and ensure the timely execution of project activities, across all streams, by providing:
- General support to the owners through notetaking and assembly of documents
- Organizational expertise for the coordination of virtual workshops and regular meetings with leaders, their teams and stakeholders
- Assistance with planning, scheduling and supporting teams through a coordinated effort
- Prepare and assist in project governance meetings through the preparation of presentations, thorough document review and effective communication with participants
- Prepare, review and monitor materials for consistency, accuracy and efficiency
- Develop, merge and update various communications materials including presentations, fact sheets, tools and records
- Form and maintain effective relationships
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies
- Collaborate with multiple project team members to support the GNB Intranet site for the ERP Project through the development and sharing of content
ASL 3 - High School diploma or GED, supplemented by a one-year related postsecondary diploma, and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is also required. Subject to the response to this competition, an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required. Please state your language capability on your application.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please ensure that preferred language for assessment is identified on your resume.
Preference may be given to candidates that possess one or more of the following asset qualifications:
- Strong teamwork, collaboration skills, and desire to actively contribute to team capabilities and culture
- Positive, can-do attitude with demonstrated persistence and resilience in challenging situations
- Experience working with in changing environments, with people leaders or facilitation;
The successful candidate will possess the following behavioral competencies: Analytical Thinking/Judgement, Effective Interactive Communication, Results Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation and Client Service Orientation.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical competencies: Ability to use Office Technology, Software and Applications; Planning and Organizing Skills, Written Communications and Records and Information Management.
Resumes should be in chronological order specifying education and employment in months and years including part-time and full-time employment.
Salary: ASL 3 $1,472.00 to $1,785.00 bi-weekly.
Interested applicants are to apply on-line at www.ere.gnb.ca by October 20th, 2020 indicating competition number: 20-FTB-26.
Human Resources Services
Phone: (506) 440-3544
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
As per the Civil Service Act, candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who demonstrate they are among the most qualified, shall be given preference at the time of appointment.
We promote a scent-reduced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The New Brunswick Public Service: Improving the lives of New Brunswickers every day!