Executive Lead, Business Transformation and Client Experience
The team at WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery and return to work services, benefits, and compensation to injured workers and their families. We are focused on driving a safety-first culture, providing excellent service to our clients and maintaining a sustainable system that ensures New Brunswickers are protected for generations to come.
Reporting to the President & Chief Executive Officer, you will provide vision and change leadership to move the enterprise through its strategic transition to advance a culture of service excellence that result in outstanding client experience. You will leverage proven best practices, design innovative systems, modernize processes, and align values and behaviors that instill a client centered service culture that is inspiring and responsive to people's needs. You will be tasked to lead the Procurement team with strategic procurement activities that support the transformation agenda. You are also responsible for implementing the PMO strategy for transformational change and the change management framework. This position is in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Transformation strategy and planning.
- Transformation programs and initiatives.
- Resource management.
- Financial management.
- Culture and change transformation.
You embrace the following competencies:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Client-focused Service
- Ensuring Accountability
- Nurturing Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Leading Change
- Emotional Intelligence / Self-awareness
- Developing Others
- Enabling Communication
- Thinking Strategically
You, as a successful candidate, possess:
- A University degree in a related discipline.
- 15+ years business experience in operations and corporate in a progressive leadership role.
- Strong business acumen in Finance and Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Process Management.
- Knowledge of Procurement.
- Knowledge in Principles of Client Experience.
- Experience in both project and program management.
- Experience implementing strategic initiatives from an enterprise wide level.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Proficiency in English, written and spoken, is required
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance and LTD insurance)
- Pension plan (New Brunswick Public Service Pension Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding career with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at www.worksafenb.ca by October 21, 2020.
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For more information about WorkSafeNB, or this and other employment opportunities, please visit our website at worksafenb.ca.