Maximus Canada - DeltaWare Division
The DeltaWare Division of Maximus Canada is an innovative PEI based IT company specializing in Software Development and Consultancy. We are made up of two primary business lines - eHealth and e-Business and have been in operation since 1993 with a growing workforce of over 130 employees. We are a company built on a foundation of positive relationships between our employees and our clients. Every day, our employees provide outstanding service to our clients and in return we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture. Tight deadlines are routine at DeltaWare and the work environment is fast-paced with exciting challenges and opportunities to grow your career.
At DeltaWare we offer a fun, friendly and collaborative environment with flexible working hours in a family type atmosphere. Teamwork and the ability to work independently is a crucial part of our company dynamic. Recently recognized as one of Canada's Top Employer for Young People, we offer a competitive compensation and health benefits package, as well as a variety of extra perks including: fitness allowance, computer purchase plan, training and career development allowance and more. We pride ourselves on our community involvement, fundraising initiatives and our diverse and inclusive workforce.
RESPONSIBILITIES (could include, but are not limited to):
- Develop technical design in accordance with functional specifications, and participate in design reviews;
- Maintain and increase the quality of existing and new code according to established quality standards, including unit and E2E testing as well as technical and implementation documentation;
- Support systems and infrastructure and assist with problem resolution/debugging;
- Follow, support and improve the software development processes;
- Provide code reviews and mentorship to more junior resources; and
- Maintain client satisfaction by meeting client priorities and service level agreement targets in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree, or suitable combination of education and relevant work experience;
- 5+ years of experience in software programming;
- High understanding of modern backend development concepts such as RESTFul API, tracing, and distributed logging;
- Passionate and highly motivated, flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies;
- Proven experience working with agile tools and methodologies;
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience;
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining automated test cases;
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices;
- Highly logical, technically proficient, and keen attention to detail;
- Ability to perform and collaborate in a team-oriented, inclusive environment; and
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Understanding of micro-service architectures and/or message queue patterns;
- Experience working with the ngx-formly, Lodash and RxJS libraries;
- Familiarity with Linux server administration; and
- Experience working with Oracle based databases.
DeltaWare employees are required to travel periodically. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a resume to:
DeltaWare Division of Maximus Canada
Atlantic Technology Centre
176 Great George Street, Suite 300, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4K9
fax: 902-628-4660 or email: email@example.com