Human Resources Officer
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION: Human Resources Officer
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the technical and administrative aspects for all human resources management activities. He/she supports Consulting Services (Business Partners) and the Talent Management Team with the staffing process and establishes the link between the regional and local teams to integrate staff. He/she uses various specialized computer applications requiring attention to detail while working in fast paced, deadline driven environments. The incumbent responds to the many information requests coming from employees, managers, and clients or external agencies. An integral part of the HR operational team, the individual must also complete a variety of related tasks.
- College diploma in office management, administration or human resources management;
- Minimum two years' relevant experience;
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant and equivalent could be considered;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities around tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce high quality work efficiently despite frequent interruptions;
- High adaptability to change;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Spoken and written competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.