Respiratory Therapist - 2 (RT02)
Competition #: 5-10312 EXT
Salary: $26.68 to $33.33
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Respiratory Therapy
CLASSIFICATION: Respiratory Therapist - 2 (RT02)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To perform basic duties of a respiratory therapist as per departmental policy; related and allied duties may be assigned from time to time as it may become necessary to the operation of the hospital.
- Successful completion of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy and member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Respiratory Therapists;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Successful completion of the COPD courses as per time frames;
- Leadership qualities, good judgement, decision making and adaptability;
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.