Mgr Service & Support I - Canada
IGT in Moncton, NB
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
- Technical support may include managing tier 1, 2, and 3 technical issues
- Supports CSM in all updates/resolutions to client.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with assigned client group, anticipating their technical needs and providing day-to-day advice and support.
- Ensures assigned client group is satisfied with IGT projects and services
- Configuration Management
- Reactive Product Support (incident and service request review). Service Ticket Review (SLAs, open issues). Technical input to Root Cause Analysis.
- Proactive Product Information
- Architectural Road mapping, Technology Deep Dives
- IT background in at least one of the following areas: infrastructure support, network engineering, SW development, quality assurance (infrastructure support preferred).
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Good understanding of or experience in the Configuration Management.
- Knowledge of incident tracking systems (Salesforce and Jira are preferred)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to present and report to Senior Management
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (French will be an asset)
- Knowledge in following areas will be additional asset:
- SQL, IBM DB2, DB Administration
- Red Hat Linux, Windows (2008R2, 2012, 2016).
- Video Lottery Terminal (VLT) technology and operations
Keys to Success
•Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .