Customer Care Representative - Fitness - Virtual Training
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Customer Care Representative- Fitness with TTEC in Montreal, Canada.
COVID-19 Note: During the pandemic, all our Montreal employees are working from home. Therefore, all applications and interviews are virtual. You will be required to have your own high-speed internet of > 15mbps to start in this environment (validated at Fast.com). When we are able to return to normal operations, this will also shift from a work from home environment back to our location. Not having high speed internet does not disqualify you from the job, but we may have to wait to start you until we return to normal operations.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online or call 514.448.4905 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
For your safety and the safety of our employees:
- We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually.
- Training will be remote (from your home) - you MUST have reliable high-speed internet. A computer will be provided for you.
- Work will remain remote until the crisis has subsided
- When we are able, you and your teammates will return to our centrally-located office at 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal to continue with your TTEC career.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Fitness Enthusiasts! You'll find your next career here.
We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. So, our client has built a fresh approach to fitness that changes the way people work out at home. We need you to apply your passion for fitness and experience supporting customers to reimagine how we deliver customer support.
In this role you will support two types of customers - the person buying this revolutionary fitness machine, and the team doing the installation. You'll learn about a whole new way to do business - after we engage customers through social media, you'll work with them once they purchase the product. Then you'll work with the installation team to support them in their quest to install the equipment.
Our customers are invested in the product, and we want you to be too - you'll get a chance to use the machine yourself! This product impacts our customers health, fitness, and journey to a better life. Come be a part of someone's fitness journey!
As a TTEC Fitness Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Base salary $15.50 per hour
- Full Time position
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities
- Additional benefits based on performance
On a typical day, you'll:
- Support customers over email, chat, and phone
- Collaborate closely with your team leads on process
- Learn how to use our client systems
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to both the purchaser of the product and the installation team
Why you? What you bring:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience supporting customers
- Fluent in English - written, spoken, and reading
- Previous work experience or passion for fitness and health
- Eager to learn more about an up-and-coming fitness product
- Able to talk and type at the same time
- Want to work for a fast-growing company
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job location: 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC, H3C 3R7, Canada