Finance Reporting Student - Winter 2021
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
FINANCE REPORTING STUDENT WINTER 2021
A co-op or internship with J.D. Irving, Limited will provide you with meaningful, hands-on work experience where you can apply your studies. You will expand your professional network by gaining exposure to our leadership teams, and develop your skills with the latest technologies. Your work term will provide both practical experience and professional development, setting you up for a successful career at JDI!
J.D. Irving is currently seeking a Finance Reporting Student (Co-op or Intern). Theselected candidate will work collaboratively within the Finance Shared Services team, located in Saint John, New Brunswick.
This position is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to multiple areas within Finance, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Client Services, and Reporting.
This is the Right Work Term for You if You Have:
- Education Required:
- Enrolled in Post-Secondary education
- In good academic standing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (particularly Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Ability to work well in a team
What You Can Expect During Your Work Term:
- Reconciliation of GL accounts
- Auditing various financial reports
- Use of latest tools and technologies to complete data analysis and visualizations
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online!
When applying please be sure to include your resume and transcript .
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.