RN Supervisor Permanent Part-time 48 hour and casual positions available!
Hillside Pines is an Eden Registered long-term care facility on the beautiful South Shore of Nova Scotia. Located in the heart of Bridgewater, Hillside Pines offers an opportunity for a great work/life balance.
We are currently seeking energetic Registered Nurses, committed to working with Elders and joining our team of dedicated care partners. We offer a competitive benefits package including portability of NSNU seniority (not applicable for casual positions) and NSHEP pension plan.
If you believe in person-centered care while working in a positive team environment, please apply.
- Current registration with NSCN;
- Ability to work all three rotating 8 hours shifts, including holidays and weekends;
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills;
- Current CPR/First aid training;
- PIECES and Eden Associate training are definite assets;
If you are interested, please apply in writing with resume to:
Viola Prabhu, BSc, RN
Director of Care
77 Exhibition Drive
(902) 543-1525 ext. 224
closing date: when a suitable candidate is found