NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Receptionist (1006)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This is clerical and related duties in the Medical Imaging Department. The incumbent will be responsible for the reception of incoming patients; scheduling and coordination of patient appointments.
- Commercial high school diploma or secretarial course of at least one year with high school diploma/GED;
- Ability to use a computer and various software programs - Word, Excel;
- Must be accurate on computer data entry;
- Ability to complete the medical terminology course as per set deadline;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
1. Will be required to work at St. Joseph Community Health Center.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "