Diagnostic Imaging Technologist 2 (DI02)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Nord-Ouest
FACILITY: Grand Falls General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Diagnostic Imaging Technologist 2 (DI02)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of technical and clinical tasks related to the work of a medical imaging technologist. Depending on operational needs, the successful candidate will work shifts at the Edmundston Regional Hospital and the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin.
N.B. These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the area.
- Active member of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists;
- Diploma from a recognized school of radiologic technology;
- Following personal qualities: sound judgment, initiative, creativity, and ability to adapt to change
- Brief description of desired position and explanation of interest in position;
- Good judgment, organizational skills and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French ans spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "