Reporting Analyst, Finance Shared Services
Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
JDI Finance has over 250 finance professionals delivering accounting and reporting, business analysis and transactional services to the operating divisions of J.D. Irving, Limited. It is a collaborative organization of dedicated financial professionals offering many careers paths within finance and across our diverse businesses.
As a Reporting Analyst with J.D. Irving, Limited you will work as part of the Finance Shared Services team, located at our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Month end G/L balancing and reporting
- Customer and Vendor master maintenance
- Ad hoc reporting & report writing
- Knowledge of databases & KPI reporting
- Internal Audit Compliance reporting
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Logical with strong decision making skills.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and previous Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our Finance team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.