Administrative Support (Non-clinical) (1021)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Programme d'études médicales francophone pré et postdoctorales du Nouveau-Brunswick
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Non-clinical) (1021)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.5
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts -Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs
The successful candidate will act as a resource person in the development and maintenance of communication with the various educational institutions of Vitalité Health Network, the Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine departments and the Faculté de médecine et des sciences de la santé of the Université de Sherbrooke as well as with clerkship coordinators and support staff from the various clerkship settings in New Brunswick. The successful candidate will assist the Regional Clinical Clerkship Program Coordinator in achieving their mandate. They will also participate in the various operations related to the management of clerkships and human, financial and physical resources, carry out the research necessary, communicate with the resource persons and complete the required administrative forms. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Medical Training Program Coordinator.
- Commercial secondary school diploma or secretarial course of a duration of at least one year and general secondary school diploma (GED)
- One (1) year of previous experience is required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Excellent skills writing letters, minutes and reports, and revising texts
- Initiative, good judgment and discernment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and readiness to learn computer productivity tools
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the university and hospital settings considered an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work
- Good work history (performance and attendance)
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "