Administrative Assistant (one year term)
Join us as we continue to grow…
The Community Business Development Corporations objective is to help build vibrant communities in Atlantic Canada by stimulating private sector employment in rural communities. We work throughout Atlantic Canada in the creation, expansion and modernization of small and medium sized businesses by providing financial support, skills training and counseling services to entrepreneurs.
We are seeking a professional to join our Shediac location team. The position of Administrative Assistant requires that the incumbent have a good knowledge of the various Corporations programs, procedures, guidelines and policies. The incumbent must also have strong computer skills in order to effectively multi-task and manage the various forms, reports and information. You will be a team player with the ability to negotiate and take charge of situations that require immediate attention or action. It will be your goal to provide the highest level of service to our clients and help us build our reputation in our market place. To be successful in this role, you will possess the ability to learn quickly, manage multiple tasks, and collaborate with clients and staff on a daily basis.
The preferred candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary degree in Office Administration, Business Technologies or Accounting and 2 to 3 years' relevant work experience in an office administration role, or an equivalent combination of knowledge and experience;
- Be fluent in both English and French;
- Information seeking - an ability to listen, understand and probe CBDC personnel and clients in order to understand issues and meet their needs;
- Customer Service Skills - an ability to interact with new and existing clients in person, via email, virtually and by telephone, to provide support to CBDC personnel, and the members of the Board of Directors in a pleasant and efficient manner;
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills - an ability to effectively manipulate a large amount of information using various computerized systems or programs;
- Information Management Skills - an ability to manage information using effective filing methods and by using computerized information management systems.
- Social Media - an ability to use Social Media as a marketing tool.
- Excellent Communications\Writing Skills - an ability to write reports and other various business communications;
- The capability to thrive in a team environment;
- Be self-motivated and focused on results;
If you are interested in the above opportunity, send your resume by August 21, 2020, to:
Nathalie Gallant (email@example.com)
CBDC Westmorland Albert, 337 Main Street, Shediac, NB, E4P 2B1
For more information on the CBDC, please visit our website at: www.cbdc.ca
The CBDC is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.