Senior SAP Tester/Lead (Location Flexible)
PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading edge companies, technologies and tools. As one of Canada's largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with 'quality' people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing across Canada and are currently looking for an experienced Senior SAP Tester/ Lead to help us do that! The successful candidate has SAP utilities process knowledge and will be responsible for integration/interface testing with SAP and Legacy applications.
- Conducting testing as required
- Tracking status of teams' progress
- Reporting status and metrics to clients and management
- Tracking resources for projects
- Participating with clients in discussions of prioritizing testing activities
- Mentoring testers
- Responsible for FUT (Functional Unit Testing) staffing, test design, build and execution
- Assist and support FUT Integration/Interface Testing of Legacy Apps as required
- Responsible for ITC 1/2 (staffing, test design/build/execution) for their testing systems domain
- Write prescriptive Test-Cases & define Data needed to test integration for Legacy Apps
- Responsible for ITC 3 (UAT) (staffing, test leadership/support) for entire solution
- Will be the Test-Executors during Releases and support post go-live releases
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP Utilities solutions (a combination of with a minimum 1 from the list below)
- SAP module skills & experience
- CIS (FICA, SEW, CIC)
- EAM (AM, PS, PM, Mobile)
- ERP (FICO, FA/AA, MM/IM, Purchasing/Ariba, Consolidations, Reporting)
- IS-Utilities Solution
- Must know the SAP solution to assist with integration testing & validation
- Utility Process knowledge & experience is required
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of testing experience with a minimum of 3 projects / roles and 2 industry verticals
- Test-Design, Build, Prep, Execute, Defect Process
- QC, LR, Certify
- 3+ years of test lead experience
- Proven experience tracking and reporting status and metrics
- Proven experience working with clients and demonstrating excellent leadership skills
- Legacy App skills & experience is preferred
- Itron FCS/MV90/MVRS, DSI, GIS/ESRI/Arc, etc.
- Kubra, eTrack, VisionDSM, Concur/Pcard, etc.
- ISTQB certification considered an asset
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness is #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.