Hours: Casual (0-25 hours/week)
The New Brunswick Military Family Resource Centre is a not-for-profit organization that provides families of the military community with a diverse range of programs, services and special events.
The reception team acts as the primary point of contact, answers all general inquiries, supports a diverse range of administrative duties, greets community members, answers phones, maintain daily sales and prepares regular bank deposits.
This is a casual position (0-25 hours per week) that offers a flexible and family-friendly work environment.
- Bilingual imperative (English and French written and spoken);
- Professionalism, initiative, and a commitment to working in a team environment;
- Experience with Customer Service and/or Reception;
- Able to work flexible hours, days, evenings and Saturday mornings;
- Flexible with changing priorities, handling multiple tasks and excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Effective verbal skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with community members;
- Cash handling experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office an asset; and
- Familiarity with military lifestyle would also be an asset.
Candidates must provide a cover letter and resume clearly stating their qualifications and skills related to this position. While all applications are appreciated, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
This competition will remain open until a successful candidate is hired.
Resumes submitted to:
Carole Fournier, Executive Director
New Brunswick MFRC
A-45 St. Lawrence Avenue Oromocto, NB E2V 4J5
Fax: (506) 422-1444