Senior Support Analyst
Reports to - Business Support Manager, DealerMine CRM
DealerMine CRM, a Quorum brand, is currently looking for a Senior Support Analyst to join our growing team.
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our dealership customers. We couldn't do it without key team members that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about helping customers be happy.
Senior Support Analyst- DealerMine's Senior Support Analyst provides support to DealerMine Software users, answering questions, investigating, identifying, and troubleshooting problems. This role is an hourly-based role that requires the flexability to work Monday to Friday Business hour's coverage w/flexibility to work evenings, OT and Saturday's as necessary.
- Provide 2nd level support to DealerMine Software users and colleagues
- Answer questions, investigate, identify, troubleshoot problems
- Execute business processes on behalf of client in accordance with Support procedures.
- Communicate with diverse audiences including executive, professional, sales and service staff
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent work related experience
- (secondary education is preferred)
- 1-3 years of 2nd level support experience
- Fluent with SQL Server/Operating systems and email structuring
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The capacity to work well within a team
- Logical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Criminal background check required
- Flexibility with working hours. Will need to be able to work Saturday and evening shifts on a needed basis
Quorum Information Systems Inc. (Quorum Dealer Services) is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its portfolio of software and services for automotive dealerships that includes:
Quorum Dealership Management Systems (DMS)
- XSelleratorTM, a Dealership Management System (DMS) that automates, integrates and streamlines key processes across departments in a dealership, and emphasizes revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Advantage, a full showroom system for both franchised and independent dealerships and a comprehensive operating system that includes accounting for the independent market.
DealerMine CRM, a sales and service Customer Relationship Management system and set of Business Development Center services that drives revenue into the critical sales and service departments in a dealership.
Autovance, Autovance is a modern retailing platform that helps dealerships attract more business through digital retailing, improve in-store profits and closing rates through our desking tool and maximize their efficiency and CSI through our F&I menu solution.
Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For additional information please go to www.QuorumDMS.com.
Quorum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Quorum offers competitive salary and benefits packages and an incredible work environment. This is a full time salaried position with an excellent compensation plan. To apply for this position please visit Quorum's Career Site.
**Only those candidates that meet our requirements for this position will be contacted**