Careers in Motion – Operations Analyst Student – Fall 2020
NBM Railways in Saint John, NB
Careers in Motion - Operations Analyst Student - Fall 2020
This role is open to both students and co-op students.
NB&M Railways is currently seeking applications for a Fall Operation Analyst Student located in Saint John, New Brunswick.
The position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Program
- In positive academic standing
- Exceptional communication, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must be team-oriented and an independent self-starter.
- Provide overall operational support to the NB Southern Railway Train Operations Department.
- Operational Responsibilities - Assisting with our planning department in an analyst role. This individual would be responsible for assisting the planers, measuring our performance vs schedule, analyze metrics for feul, labour, service, and rail-car inventory. In addition, supporting the operation by promoting a safe and organized workplace and working with the team on Business Improvement Initiatives.
- Assist with other Train Operations functions as required.
To Apply for This Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.