Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Health Services team, in the position of Disability Case Manager within J.D. Irving, Limited. This position is located at our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick
- Post Secondary Education - University or College
- A minimum of five years disability management experience
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Disability Management Certification is an asset, or willingness to obtain certification
- Case load management, including coordination with all stakeholders
- Return to Work Program development and management
- Ability to analyze data and present to Senior Leadership Teams
What We Offer:
At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.