Midland Transport in Dieppe, NB
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Coordinator in Dieppe, NB. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Education required: High School diploma. Community College program diploma preferred.
- Experience in a truck and trailer fleet management / maintenance environment.
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes
- Highly computer literate in both Microsoft Office and Fleet management/maintenance software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet operational deadlines while managing competing priorities
- A strong focus on customer service
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs performed at third party vendors
- Assist drivers with breakdowns, locate 3rd party repair shops and coordinate repairs
- Ensure Midland Transport assets are being repaired and maintained in accordance with company, provincial and federal standards
- Process and track warranty claims
- Monitor emails and maintenance breakdown reports; follow up accordingly with dispatchers, drivers, and other maintenance personnel to get equipment repaired.
- Follow-up on status of assets at vendors and communicate with operations
- Open and update work orders as needed.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by August 13, 2020.
We appreciate your interest in Midland Transport Limited, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.