We're currently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist for a permanent opportunity with our client in Dartmouth. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for providing daily administrative and accounting support to a reputable organization, in a high growth sector.
- Acting as first point of contact
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing and organizing documents
- Communication with suppliers
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting with accounting duties and support
- General administrative support
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Customer service orientated
- Construction industry experience would be a huge asset
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote position #ADS14069-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Staffing is a specialist recruitment company focusing exclusively on the placement of administrative professionals. We offer candidates a wide range of job opportunities, current knowledge of the employment market, and a commitment to ensuring best "fit" with every placement. To view more job opportunities or for more information on Administrative Staffing please visit us at www.administrativestaffing.ca.