Our client is seeking an experienced, forward thinking Part-Time Controller for a permanent position in their Dartmouth, Nova Scotia office. Successful candidates have strong technical accounting skills, prior experience within a manufacturing environment and thrive in a small team.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Project costing, WIP, and reporting
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Year-end audit preparation
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation will be considered a strong asset
- Minimum 5 years' full cycle experience at senior accountant level or higher
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Proficiency with Sage50 is an asset
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is required
- Comfortable working independently with superior communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy Yeo, CPA, CA by email to email@example.com. Please quote position #AS14062B-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accountant Staffing is Atlantic Canada's only specialist recruitment firm focusing exclusively on the placement of accounting and finance professionals. Organizations use the services of Accountant Staffing to fill a variety of roles from Junior Accountant to Chief Financial Officer. For more information about Accountant Staffing or to view additional positions, please visit our website at www.accountantstaffing.com