Lake Utopia Paper in Lake Utopia, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Lake Utopia Paper, located near St. George, New Brunswick, produces high quality corrugating medium for packaging. Our product is made of Canadian hardwood (70%), from environmentally certified forests, and recycled, sorted corrugated containers (30%). Our mill delivers world class quality and service, and we continue to grow.
We currently have an opportunity for a Spare Utility.
- Education Required:
- Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Process Controls Technician or relevant education would be considered an asset
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years previous labour or heavy industry experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Goal-oriented, demonstrate initiative, and enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide relief for various operating positions including the Paper Machine Equipment
- Responsible for cleanup duties, including material handling, driving a forklift, and general labour
Lake Utopia Paper is a 24/7 operation. Shift work will be required in this role.
You will be provided with the training and development required to be successful in this role and start your career development in our company.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Complete benefits program including:
- Health coverage
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by August 17, 2020.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Lake Utopia Paper is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.