Integration Engineer 1
IGT in Moncton, NB
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
IGT is looking for a sharp software engineer to join our Integraiton team in Moncton.
- Design, develop and maintain the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) for automation system components, and deploy our product in containers.
- Develop and maintain interactions between JIRA, Bitbucket and Jenkins using Jenkins scripts/pipeline, Ansible, Java/Python, webhooks
- You will work with the project teams: architects, system engineers, IT, developers, testers, project manager to build our solution
- Your knowledge in Puppet and Ansible, as well as in containers technologies will be strong assets to create tools to distribute the next generation of our product line.
- 1-3 years of experience in the following areas is required:
- Configuration Management: Ansible and Puppet
- Unix/LINUX Administration
- Scripting Languages:Linux Shell (Bash), Python
- Associates degree is required; bachelor's degree preferred
The following areas would be considered an assett
- Container Technology: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Registry, Helm
- Continuous Integration: BitBucket, JIRA and Jenkins (+Webhooks)
- DB2 & DB2/SQL, AWS, JBoss eap 7, Springboot knowledge
- Experience in Agile environment
Keys to Success
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .