Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Léon-Richard Oncology Centre
DEPARTMENT: Oncology Housing
CLASSIFICATION: Receptionist (1006)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the lodge manager, the incumbent is responsible for the necessary tasks functioning of the lodge's daily activities which includes the reception of residents and their care givers, orientation of the service, administrative duties, recreational and therapeutic activities and assists the residents in their personal needs. He or she is also responsible for certain household duties, cleanliness and security of the premises and any other related duties as required by the sector.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Secretarial postsecondary training;
- Computer knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, Meditech, Outlook);
- Recognized skills in organization and management of the assigned workload;
- Recognized communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized skills in the ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"