Irving Business Services in Saint John, NB
Finance Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are currently seeking candidates for the role of Finance Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis to join the JDI Finance team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
The selected candidate will work closely with senior members of the JDI Finance Team and play a key role in providing value-added financial planning and analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will have the opportunity to support the broader Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team to:
- Build financial models and conduct analysis on a broad range of financial issues
- Assist in the management of the long-term planning and capital budgeting process
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and analysis of business unit forecasts and budgets
- Present financial summaries and business insights from benchmarking and market research
- Prepare key executive reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist with analysis and review of capital projects
- Special projects and ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Professional Accounting/Finance designation or actively pursuing is an asset (CFA, CPA, CBV)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience with TM1, Alteryx and Tableau would be considered an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High degree of curiosity
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
What We Offer:
As a valued member of our Finance team, you have the opportunity of a multitude of career paths across a number of diverse industries, all while building your skills with the organization. We offer a competitive benefit and salary package, and continuous training and development opportunities. Our head office location offers an employee fitness facility, as well as a café and parking garage.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Please apply online.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.