Petro Service Limited in Bedford, NS
Petro Service Limited is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations & car washes, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial / industrial & agricultural sites and public sector institutions throughout Canada.
A vital strength within Petroservice is its team of dedicated, honest and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Bedford, NS.
As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating and organizing/managing warehouse inventory
- Inventory control and forecasting stock utilization
- Logistics and quality control
- Using inventory software systems
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum High School Education
- Experience in an industrial, customer focused environment would be an asset
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Detailed orientated and deadline conscious
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Be able to safely lift a minimum of 60 Lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we're committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply!
For other opportunities, please visit our careers page: https://www.petroservice.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.